TO CALIBRATE AND ADJUST BAROMETRIC PRESSURE ON YOUR TEXAS WEATHER INSTRUMENTS EQUIPMENT:
- Deactivate all running programs. You can do this by clicking on the black "x" in the upper right hand corner of the programís window. Or you can go to "file" and "exit" to close the program. When youíve completed this step, you should be able to move your cursor to the bottom of the screen and find no programs on the long gray bar that pops up below.
- Wait about 10 seconds.
- Double click on the "TWI Cal" icon on your screen. If you donít see one, go to the "Start" button and "programs"Ö you should be able to activate "TWI Cal" from there.
- Go to "connect" and "connect to weather station". THE CONNECTION MAY TAKE A FEW SECONDS. If this connection fails, exit "TWI Cal" and restart the program again. Repeat step 4. If the connection STILL fails, restart the computer by going to the "Start" button on the lower left of the screen, selecting "shut down" and "restart". Then go back to step 1.
- Once youíre connected, go to "Tools" and "Calibration mode".
- Select the "Pressure" tab from the gray tabs on top of the window.
- Click on the gray pointer on the slider bar. Using the arrow keys on the keyboard, adjust the pressure to the proper setting (we will have sent you instructions regarding how much of an adjustment to make). Then hit "make change" and "close".
- Restart the computer.
- If you have difficulties, leave us a message at 1-800-774-0530.